1. This keepsake guest book idea is just too fun. Punch tiny hearts out of paper, adhere to a shadowbox frame, and have guests write their names on the hearts!
2. Eat Drink Chic created the most beautiful handkerchief-style stationery. Can’t you just imagine these as a beautiful, finished guest book?
3. Travel lovers, this one is for you! Grab a vintage globe and some sharpies – have guests write their names over either their hometowns or perhaps favorite vacation spots?
4. Create a lovely keepsake for your home by having guests paint you a work of art!
5. Vintage postcards can be placed in an album so that you can both remember your wedding city and read the fond words written by your family and friends.
6. Silhouettes are so perfectly old-fashioned. For a combo guest book and favor, hire a silhouette artist to come to your reception and create custom likenesses for all of your guests to be placed in a keepsake album.
7. Adhere pretty little colored and patterned envelopes into a blank book and fill with notecards for guests to write their personal well-wishes. This would also be fun expanded into a wall hanging!
8. Vintage books are so elegant and beautiful. We love the idea of purchasing a book of love poems and having guests parse through to find their favorite verses.
9. For the music lovers out there, a little sheet music!
10. Have guests sign decorative plates for a beautiful wall hanging for your new home.
11. How fun is this? While we may not be sure this will stand the test of time, we love the idea of a signed “guest book” bench or chair.
12. Vinyl! Thrift some vintage records and grab a paint pen. Then frame them and hang them on your wall!
13. Quilt guest books are one of our favorite keepsake ideas. Either hang a completed quilt for guests to sign, or, if you’re a nervous nelly (as I would be!) set up a stand with quilt squares for guests to sign, and then sew the squares into a quilt post-wedding.
14. Who doesn’t love a good game of Jenga? Put that guest book to good use by having your friends and family sign Jenga pieces. You’ll relive their sweet words at each board game night!
15. We all loved Mad Libs as children, right? Hilarity will ensue when you’re reading your guest book, Mad Lib style!
Make these ideas come true on LadyMarry. Get started your DIY wedding now!