Choosing gifts for your bridal party is not an easy task to do especially for the busy brides. Here’s a guide in choosing the right gifts and some popular gift ideas in the market today.
1. List names of people who are going to be in your bridal party, which includes bridesmaids and groomsmen.
2. Set a budget. Decide on how much you can afford and how much you are willing to spend.
3. Browse through some online wedding gifts store to get some gift ideas.
4. Think of your friends’ favorite colors, hobbies, and things you all like to do for fun. This will help you bring some ideas.
5. Jot down at least 5 potential gift ideas you have in mind.
6. Find the gifts. Before you go to the store, check to see the prices online often time you can save money buying it online.
7. Check to see which gift that will fit your budget.
8. Select a gift that will go with your group personality, style, or hobbies. Gifts for your bridal party don’t have to be uniform, you may select each gifts based on their favorite colors. To make it more special. you may want to personalize each gifts with their name or initials.
9. Write a personal thank you note for each of your bridal party.
10. Present the gift after the rehearsal dinner or in the morning before your wedding.
Find more details of wedding planning at LadyMarry.
Photos from Pinterest