Here is the wedding checklist with Bride & Groom:
1. Get marriage license permit and other legal documents ready.
2. Double check all your attires, including groom’s suits, bride’s dresses and accessories.
3. Wear your wedding shoes and practice walking in them.
4. Schedule hair-cut for groom and beauty treatment for bride.
5. Pack the bag for your honeymoon.
To-dos with Guests:
6. Call guests who have not replied to the invitation and finalize the headcount.
7. Finalize the seating chart and catering.
8. Check your wedding accessories, e.g. escort cards, stationery, thank-you notes, guest book, etc.
9. Make sure your guests know the location and where to park.
10. Confirm the transportation arrangement. Tell the drivers the pickup and drop-off schedule, including the names, locations and phone numbers.
11. Make hotel arrangement for out-of-town guest.
To-dos with Wedding party & VIPs:
12. Fine-tune all of the details with your wedding party. Confirm they are clear about their tasks on wedding days, i.e. who helps you dress up and who takes care of the cash/gift cards, etc.
13. Confirm the rehearsal time and schedule of the wedding day with your wedding party and VIPs.
14. Prepare the required speeches, e.g. toast, welcome words, etc.
15. Ask someone bring your wedding-day emergency and pack kit including tapes, safety pins, band-aids, etc.
To-dos with Vendors:
16. Confirm wedding day-of timeline and details with your planner/coordinator.
17. Double check the details with vendors, including the arrival time, location and wedding day-of timeline.
18. Go through the photo shot list with photographer.
19. Prepare the vows and words with officiant.
20. Check the song list with DJ and make sure all your audio/video equipments work, e.g. projector.
21. Prepare the final payments and tips for each vendor.
One more thing…
22. Double check the other wedding checklist in LadyMarry and get ready to enjoy the Big Day 😛